Home About IHPP Planning by Design News & Notes Members & Directors Annual Workshops Member Login Contact Us
Register Now — 2013 Workshop April 26-
Planning by Design
News & Notes
Members & Directors
News & Notes
Herman Keesee Attends 2011 Workshop
An associate with High Performance Concepts, Inc., and Richard Muther and Associates, Herman attended the workshop as the guest of Lee Hales.
Before joining High Performance Concepts, his experience included:
- 35+ years of diverse international experience in manufacturing and engineering. Former Vice President of Operations, Director of Engineering and Manager of Industrial Engineering.
- Design and layout of manufacturing processes and plants in several industries.
- Extensive work with labor standards and job design to increase productivity and reduce costs. Conversion to predetermined time systems. Analysis of piece rate discrepancies. Establishment of labor grades and point systems to correct wage structures; writing of detailed job descriptions. Implementation of gain sharing.
- Line balancing and process improvements, root cause analysis of process/product problems and facilitated problem solving with factory and management teams.
- ERP specifications and RFP, site visits and supplier selection.
- RFID applications for a large distribution facility. Supplier selection and pilot testing of system fit and performance.
- Planned and installed state-of-the-art vision recognition system for part identification.
- Detailed specification and evaluation of Automatic Storage and Retrieval including site visits in US and Europe.
© 2012 Institute for High Performance Planners. All rights reserved.