News & Notes
Coming June 6-7!
Plan to be Lucky
Members & Directors
Planning by Design
2009 - Group Exercises
Survey: What are the 10 most important things a planner needs to know?
1. Have a good process; organized approach; follow each step; stay with the methodology 8
2. Clear goals and objectives 6
3. You have to think logically 5
4. Understand/know the subject area 4
5. Know that plans are just plans; adjust for change 4
6. Five responses tied with 3 votes:
Comparison of two or more plans
Understand the variables
Plans are meant to be updated
Re-check as you plan
Bütüner introduces his new book "Systematic Strategic Planning" at the 2013
Dick Muther and Hakan
Bütüner Launch Definitive "Planning by Design" at the 2012 workshop.
IHPP Chairman Larry Goodson Re-
Elected to Wildwood, Missouri City Council.
Martin Nazareth of OpEx Solutions,
Inc., Joins IHPP.